- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra for seasoning chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 large whole eggs, beaten with 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cups Japanese bread crumbs (panko), plus 1/4 cup for filling
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.