- Butter, room temperature, for greasing the souffle
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/3 cups milk, hot
- 4 large egg yolks (2 1/2 ounces by weight)
- 6 ounces sharp Cheddar
- 5 egg whites plus 1 tablespoon water (5 1/2 ounces by weight plus 1/2 ounce water)
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.